TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REFUNDS (if you change your mind before the hat was made)
Once a transaction has been processed, you are eligible for a full refund within the next 10 hours. The refund will be the same as the amount received in Euros (€). This is due to currency exchange rates plus transaction fees. After the hat has been shipped they will be no refund.
I am not responsible for any import tax you may be charged when you receive our hat.
All sales are final.
Each hat is carefully described, therefore it is not possible to return orders and get a refund. I highly recommend that you measure your head before purchasing and double check the description of the hat you are interested in. Simply take a mesureing tape and mesure the diameter of your head from the middle of your forehead.
Hats can be stretched, so if the diameter of your head is up to 0,5 centimeters off you will probably be able to gently adjust it with steam.
However, if something goes wrong, if you don’t find a size that suits you, or if you are unhappy in one way or another, please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will do anything to help.
I offer standard shipping.
France: 10 EUR (€).
EU: 20 EUR (€).
Worldwide: 60 EUR (€).
TIPS TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR HAT
- You can hang your hat on a hat rack or something similar, but make sure the hook isn't putting a dimple into the felt.
- When storing the hat over an extended amount of time, we advise you to store it in a hat box, in a cool and dry environment. Keep heat and moisture away, as it can damage your hat. It is also important to take into consideration a hat's tendency to shrink back to its original blocked shape overtime.
- Wearing your hat in light rain is OK but keep in mind that the rabbit wool and stiffener that are used are repellent but not waterproof. Do not wear it under pouring rain.
- If the hat got misshapen after being worn in the rain, gently shape it to its proper shape again, and leave it to dry completely at room temperature.
- Keep it away from any artificial heat, as it may cause it to shrink!
- Remove dirt with a brush. Gently wipe away dust with a lightly damp cloth. You can also use tape.
- Don’t worry if your hat loses its shape over time, felt hats can be re-shaped.
- You can stretch a hat up to 5 millimeters. Gently steam the corner between the brim and the crown and put the hat on your head. Repeat the process until the hat fits you perfectly.
- If your hat needs more of a stretch, investing in a Hat Jack might be a good idea.
HAT SIZE CHART